Ø Section 2
Description of Proposed Research/Project Description (including goal(s) and objectives, methods/approach/activities)
This section is the heart of the proposal and is the primary concern of the technical grant reviewers. A description of the proposed project will be provided.
Now that a need/problem has been identified, funding will be requested to develop and implement the project to address the need.
· What is the project research questions?
· Be explicit about any assumptions or hypotheses the research method rests upon
· Target population/Clientele
Include specific information on the population or clientele that your project is focused on.
Exactly who are the clientele? Who is included/excluded in the clientele group? In what ways have you already had contact with the clientele group?
Can you show that you have the support of the clientele group to move ahead with the project?
In what ways (if any) have members of the clientele group been involved in the preparation of the proposal?
What other agencies are involved with this clientele group (and have these other agencies been included in your proposed project)?
· What is the goal(s) of your project? Be realistic about what can be accomplished (SMART Objectives – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely) and who will do them? (SEE ATTACHMENT FOR DETAILS ON SMART OBJECTIVES!!)
· Be certain that the connection between the research objectives and the research method is evident.
· The objectives will form the basis for the activities of your project and will also serve as the basis for the evaluation of your project.
· Present measurable objectives for your project. If you are dealing with “things” it is easier for them to be measured than if you are dealing with abstract ideas. Your proposal is easier for a prospective funding organization to understand (and the outcomes are much clearer) if you describe your objectives in measurable ways.
· What will your project’s outcomes be? Discuss the specific outcomes to be achieved? What will change?
· How are you going to achieve those outcomes? What methods will you use?
· Be as detailed as possible about the schedule of the proposed work.
· Describe the specific activities involved.
· The prospective funding agency will be looking at your methods to see what it is that you are proposing that will be new, unique or innovative. Make sure you clearly present the innovative aspects of your idea.
· Present a timeline of activities. YOU MUST USE TABLES AND CHARTS HERE. They crystallize data, break up pages of narrative, and convey extensive information well in a limited space. (SEE ATTACHMENT LABLED “PROJECT ACTIVITY” FOR EXAMPLES)
· Discuss why you chose to address the issue in the manner being proposed. Are there other methods/approaches to address the identified need? If so, why are they not appropriate for the situation? Be clear about the focus of the research selected.
· Delineating the impact is important because funders want to see that you have clearly established the realistic benefits of your work along with how you plan to verify and assess your achievements.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.