The goal of this assignment is to write a proposal that investigates a clear, novel, and interesting hypothesis. Your proposal should be as detailed as possible, particularly with respect to the research method(s) you are planning to use.
The project proposal should include:
1. Title, authors, and affiliations: Title of project, your name, id, and affiliation. Every student has affiliation. If you are working, you can put your company as well.
2. Abstract: A brief summary. Should be (roughly) two paragraphs, one describing and motivating the problem, and another summarizing the proposed solution, the methodology, and expected results and impact.
3. Introduction. What is the problem (high level, with minimum, if any, technical details)? Why is it important? What is your basic proposed solution? A short discussion of how it fits into related work in the area is also desirable.
4. Problem definition. Precisely define the problem you are addressing (i.e. formally specify the inputs and outputs). Elaborate on why this is an interesting and important problem
5. Proposed solution. Describe in reasonable detail the idea/algorithm/technique you are using to address this problem. In most cases, it is useful trace through a concrete problem instance, showing how your idea solves this instance. The simpler the example, the better, as long as it clarifies the challenging (non-trivial) aspect of the problem and the solution.
6. Related work. Briefly explain who else worked on related problems in the past and what methods they used. It is crucial to compare your proposal to each related work (do not mention any other paper without relating it some how to your work).
7. Research Methodology.
What are the criteria you are using to evaluate your method? What specific hypotheses/claims are you testing? The claims need to be non-trivial and interesting.
If you use experimental analysis, describe the experimental methodology that you plan to use. What are the dependent and independent variables? what is the data you need and how are you planning to collect it? Comparisons to competing methods that address the same problem or to variations of your own solution are particularly useful.
8. References. A list of all books, articles, and web pages you used in your work. Every reference must be cited inside your report. When citing a URL, include date visited. When citing a commercial product, list the company.
9. Acknowledgements. List any people who helped you with your project (e.g. people you consulted with or had useful discussions with (say in a word or two what they did), people who proofread your report, and any external code you used (libraries etc)).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.