Explain how cross-cultural communication is an essential element of professionalism in criminal justice fields. Apply ethical reasoning to ethical issues within your field of study.Create a 6-slide PowerPoint® presentation (excluding the title, introduction, and reference slides) that addresses the following:
Assess cross-cultural communication as an essential element of professionalism in criminal justice fields.
* Choose one scenario or case study that demonstrates the effect race, gender, culture, and/or sexual orientation have on interactions with police officers.
* You can find scenarios in your readings or online.
* Examples include Sandra Bland, Rodney King, Brandon Teena, Breonna Taylor, Michael Brown, and Carlos Ingram-Lopez.
* Once you have identified your case, you will summarize it and identify themes from the course material (i.e., gender discrimination, stereotyping, communication styles, hate crimes, community-based policing, etc.).
* After identifying themes from the course material, think about the way the individuals within your case study were impacted by the conduct of others. What ethical issues can you identify within your case study? How can those challenges within the criminal justice system be overcome?
* The goal of this presentation is to demonstrate your understanding of how a person’s race, culture, gender, and/or sexual orientation can play a role in a situation.
If you are studying a discipline other than criminal justice and wish to tailor your assignment to that discipline, you can contact your instructor for permission.
* Your 6-slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.
* Use one basic slide design and layout.
* Limit each slide to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
* You may use pictures, charts, and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
* Use bullets for your main points.
* Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience, being sure to follow Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
* Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
* Your presentation should be well ordered, logical, and unified as well as original and insightful.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.