The Use of Blockchain in the Supply Chain and Supply Chain Management
• The reference page must include a minimum of the following references in current APA format (all sources must be evident within the paper): • Bible has to be one resource • 15 peer-reviewed scholarly sources from 2017-2022 • Make sure to use doi in all sources like example below: • George, B., Van de Walle, S., & Hammerschmid, G. (2019). Institutions or Contingencies? A Cross‐Country Analysis of Management Tool Use by Public Sector Executives. In Public Administration Review (Vol. 79, Issue 3, pp. 330–342). Wiley. https://doi.org/10.1111/puar.13018
You will research and write a literature review on THE USE OF BLOCKCHAIN IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. Your research paper will be a comprehensive thematic review of the scholarly literature related to your topic.
What is a literature review?
“A literature review discusses published information in a particular subject area, and sometimes information in a particular subject area within a certain time period.
A literature review can be just a simple summary of the sources, but it usually has an organizational pattern and combines both summary and synthesis. A summary is a recap of the important information of the source, but a synthesis is a re-organization, or a reshuffling, of that information. It might give a new interpretation of old material or combine new with old interpretations. Or it might trace the intellectual progression of the field, including major debates. And depending on the situation, the literature review may evaluate the sources and advise the reader on the most pertinent or relevant.”[i]
Format for literature reviews:
“Just like most academic papers, literature reviews also must contain at least three basic elements: an introduction or background information section; the body of the review containing the discussion of sources; and, finally, a conclusion and/or recommendations section to end the paper.
• Introduction: Gives a quick idea of the topic of the literature review, such as the central theme or organizational pattern.
• Body: Contains your discussion of sources and is organized thematically.
• Conclusions/Recommendations: Discuss what you have drawn from reviewing literature so far. Where might the discussion proceed?”[iv]
Please include these sections as well:
• Current Situation: Information necessary to understand the topic or focus of the literature review.
• History: The chronological progression of the field, the literature, or an idea that is necessary to understand the literature review, if the body of the literature review is not already a chronology.
• Methods and/or Standards: The criteria you used to select the sources in your literature review or the way in which you present your information. For instance, you might explain that your review includes only peer-reviewed articles and journals.
• Questions for Further Research: What questions about the field has the review sparked? How will you further your research as a result of the review?”
This section is required and must be included in your paper.
• This section of the literature review is where you integrate Christian faith and learning in this paper. write a 3–5-page section that integrates the Genesis model, i.e., the creation-fall-redemption-consummation framework and bible information that goes in context with the paper. Conclude with how your integration may be used for furthering God’s purposes for business on earth.
Important Points to Consider
The paper is to be written in strict conformance to current APA standards, and must contain at least 3,300 words of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references), utilizing at least 15 scholarly references.
I will attach the rubric at a later time today but you can begin paper without it.