• Topic Selection—A current governmental or political issue or problem of importance that is being addressed or in your opinion should be addressed by Texas Government. This topic should be very specifically related to Texas government, any level including state, county, municipality or special district.
• Content—Identify, define and explain the problem. Identify, define and explain two perspectives on how this problem can be solved by Texas government, with the Student drawing personal conclusions based on their analysis of the problem and demonstrating an understanding of its complexities.
• Analysis and Evaluation—Present an informed evaluation of the evidence and the different viewpoints surrounding the problem. Compare and contrast the different viewpoints of the sources cited. Analyze and question your sources’ assumptions. This includes at a minimum these steps (1) identify/define/explain the problem to be solved (2) Provide one perspective of how the problem could be solved (3) Provide a second perspective on how the problem could be solved (4) Based upon your understanding and the knowledge you have gained, choose one of the two perspectives and argue in support of it and against the other.
• Paper length—Your paper should contain a minimum of 1000 words (not counting headings, notes, diagrams, tables, references or citations). No maximum length. The paper should be typewritten, double-spaced, standard 1-inch margins, 12-pt font utilizing Times New Roman or similar font. Use MLA paper formatting. Your paper should be based upon information from a minimum of five (5) published sources (no maximum). Each one of your proposed solutions should be supported by at least one research source. Wikipedia, blogs and tweets do not count as sources.
Tables and charts are not required but welcome; these do not count toward your word count.
• Writing style—With few or no typographical errors, misspelled words, and grammatical errors. Use proper, complete sentence and paragraph structure. Improve your writing style by revising the paper as many times as necessary.
• Citations—Anytime you borrow someone’s ideas, paraphrase or quote them, cite all sources using an MLA citation format. Construct a bibliography (e.g., “Works Cited” page) using an MLA format. Students are not allowed to use a substantial portion of any paper previously written by them for another class or as part of another project; this work must be original in nature.
MLA Format—For more information on MLA formatting, check out this link to Purdue University: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_general_format.html
Summary: The Students should demonstrate the following Objectives:
– Learn about a current problem of political consequence that is being addressed or should be addressed by Texas government.
– Develop your internet and research skills.
– Evaluate your topic from the perspective of different cultures and/or political viewpoints as well as your own.
– Improve personal and social responsibility.
– Improve communication and critical thinking skills.
– This paper will be submitted electronically via Canvas, in Microsoft Word. Please do not submit in any other format, e.g., pdf, as these other formats often do not submit correctly. As we near the due date, paper submission access will be made available.
– You are free to choose any topic within the parameters identified above.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.