Just need a four-page rough draft –
the assignment topic above is the reading
– Main Idea
– Thesis at end: main critique or implications
– English speakers expect the big information to be placed here, at the end of the introduction
– structuring it this way creates efficient information processing: you are preparing your audience (me, for business memos your colleagues and bosses) for what to focus on the most in the rest of the text
BODY OF PAPER
– elements of the argument: assumptions, logic (how did the author get to that main point), or data
– integrate your thesis into the elements of the argument
– it should not be that I see your thesis in the intro and then not again until the conclusion
– this is how you really stretch the weakness or strength of the argument
– summarize the thesis and key points
– or, think of what future analysis might be needed, like evidence perhaps, going forward based on your insights; take social science further
– use when they address the main idea directly or the main elements of the arguments directly
– paraphrase otherwise (put page numbers after key points so I know where to check if I have questions)
– put pages numbers not just after direct quotes but key ideas that come from the text
– use the Writing Center if you have concerns; watch for fragments instead of sentences, how you capitalize…
– this class is good opportunity to develop this writing skill enough that you are comfortable enough going forward; it’s just a skill set—so you can learn it or improve upon it
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that our Homework Sharks follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.