Pathophysiology (commonly called by faculty, Pathos)
Guidelines to writing Patho section of your paper:
Write the pathophysiology of a disease state.
1. How does the literature define/describe the diagnosis? Explain the pathophysiology of the disease.
2. What does the literature indicate as the signs and symptoms?
3. What is the sequelae of this disease, what happens when it runs its course or is not treated?
4. What are the current treatments?
5. Each of the above is to be cited with references, with author, year and page.
The above information will most likely not change and can be saved into your computer and updated only if some new data becomes available about this disease state. Prepare this portion and save for future reference.
Document data specific to your patient related to this diagnosis. Although part A of Pathos can be referenced from prior papers, this portion is entirely specific to the patient you are writing the Nursing Care Plan.
1. Describe the patient assessment data that is related to this diagnosis.
2. Relate each of the above categories of the disease to your patient, such as causes, risks, treatments and responses.
3. What is the process of the disease and other patient issues or pathos?
4. Write this area being very specific to your patient, such as, My patient’s symptoms were….
Do not repeat any pathos from week to week; a new patho is to be written each week.
1. One patho is written for week one NCP and two or three thereafter, your instructor will give you guidance.
2. Pathos are to be TYPED with citation including author, year, page number. Reference page is to be written in APA format.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.