Week 2 Case Vignette Analysis #1
Throughout the course, various theories and concepts related to assessment of emergency and crisis situations will be presented. The purpose of this assignment is to provide an opportunity for learners to demonstrate the ability to analyze crisis and emergency situations, applying appropriate assessment, intervention, and treatment plan options in practical scenarios, articulating clear rationale for the decisions made.
To complete Case Vignette Analysis #1, assume you are in the role and case study scenario described below.
• ROLE: Mental Health Professional in a rural community with no behavioral health center, safe house, or in-place support systems.
• CASE STUDY: Carol has been your client for 4 sessions and recently disclosed the abusive nature of her 25-year marriage. She alleges her husband has struck her and she is fearful of his rage episodes. She also suspects that he is referring child pornography on their computer, but has been unable to substantiate. They have a daughter with 2 granddaughters ages 6 and 4. Her husband is a well-respected businessman in the very small, geographically isolated community and frontier county of less than 2000 residents. He is also a Scout leader and buddies with the County Sheriff. The couple attends church semi-regularly, belonging to a dominant patriarchal religion in the area. She is unable to go to church authorities with her suspicions and complaints as is the expected practice, because the last visit to her religious counselors resulted in intensified abuse afterward and a reprimand by the religious leader for being a poor wife. Carol calls you at 10:00 pm one Friday night with terror in her voice and informs you she has left her husband, but knows he will come looking for her. Her personal funds are limited, and she is driving a high-visibility vehicle. From the panic noted in her call, there is little question that she feels she is in danger.
In responding to the case presented, implement the following:
• Provide your assessment using the ABCDE Assessment Model from Lessons 1 & 2.
• Describe your detailed six-step, single-session crisis intervention using the intervention model.
• Outline your ongoing crisis management and intervention goals.
Include a minimum 4 to 5 pages, not including the APA formatted required title, abstract, and reference pages; submit APA style in-text citations throughout the work as well. Your submission should include a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed journal articles integrated into your paper as scholarly sources.
The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, with a precise thesis statement, the body of the paper with clear, discernable headings formatted to APA style levels of heading where appropriate, and a conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the major poinbcqts of the entire paper.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.