that is an example of similar papers – Paper 5.docx
he final paper should follow these guidelines:
The length of the paper is 10-12 pages (12 pages minimum), including title page, references, and figures, but excluding appendixes.
The format of the page should be 1.5 spacing, font size 12 Times New Roman. The margins should be Right:1.25”, Left:1.25”, Top:1” and Bottom:1”
Format Standard: you can use any style: APA, MLA, Chicago, etc. The library has a great guide for citation styles at http://libguides.unf.edu/citationguideLinks to an external site.
Note: once you select a style, please stay with it.
Structure of the paper:
1. Title page: On the title page you should include the title of the report, your name and the section of this class.
2. Introduction: you should explain the purpose of your paper to motivate the reader about the importance of the issue at hand.
3. Framework or Review of Literature: if your paper is academic, you should have a short review of literature, citing previous researchers’ work on this topic. If your empirical paper is more business-oriented, you should explain the framework for your business or industry and how this empirical research could help in the decision-making process.
4. Data: explain the source of your data. You can also show a couple of graphs, some general descriptive statistics, etc. The idea is to give the reader a good idea of how your data looks like. Please, do not list your data set.
5. Empirical model: explain the regression equation you are going to use and the methodology to follow. You should make sure to include all the variables that are necessary and to support the inclusion of some variables in your equation.
6. Results: run the regression, show the results, perform all the diagnostic tests, and then, interpret the results.
7. Conclusions: short conclusion with the main results of your empirical work.
8. References: list all the other works that you used as references in your paper.
9. Appendixes: if needed
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.