Create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 1,500-1,800 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
Topic – Nurse Burnout
PICOT question for paper – Does nurse satisfaction improve and nurse turnover decrease in a one-year period of time, with the implementation of a stress management program and patient acuity tool?…..nurse satisfaction meaning nurses have more job satisfaction and less burnout.
MUST have introduction paragraph with last sentence as the Thesis. As well as a conclusion paragraph.
Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
1. Background – Background of clinical problem are clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. – the Clinical problem is nurse burnout (low satisfaction) which increases nurse turnover rates, and increases safety risk and problems with patient populations. If nurses are burnout, their level of care for patients decreases/
2. Clinical problem statement. – Clinical problem statement is clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident.
3. Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system. – Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system is logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. – the change proposal is implementing a stress management program (mindfulness program) to combat burnout and stress, in addition utilize a patient acuity tool to help balance patient acuity levels to make patient assignments equal.
4. PICOT question. – Topic and criteria are clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. – the example above
5. Literature search strategy employed. – Topic and criteria are clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. – the references used to support the change proposal, must be evidence based, less than 5 years old.
6. Evaluation of the literature. – Evaluation of literature is clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident.
7. Applicable change or nursing theory utilized. – Change or nursing theory is logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident.
8. Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures. – Implementation plan and outcome measures are clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. -measure outcomes by surveying nurses about burnout, job satisfaction. Do the turnover rates decrease overtime? Do patient satisfaction scores increase overtime as well. Less patient events, less falls, med errors, etc.
9. Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan. – Use of evidence-based practice in intervention plan is clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident.
10. Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention. – Plan for evaluating proposed nursing intervention is clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. – evaluate with surveys and patient satisfaction scores.
11. Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome. – Potential barriers and plan to overcome barriers are clearly and logically presented. Relevant support and rationale are evident. –barriers is time, money, willingness to change, follow thru, desire
12. Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created.
An abstract is not required.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.