Develop a comprehensive Recovery Plan for the scenario listed below. Please note all of the Recovery Plan Scenarios listed below are hypothetical. No additional knowledge of the places named is required to complete the Recovery Plan. All of the information you need to create the Recovery Plan is contained within the hypothetical scenarios.
1. Nuclear Scenario: Nuclear Attack in San Francisco
A small nuclear device with highly enriched uranium (HEU) has been detonated at San Francisco’s City Hall, which is in the heart of the city. The building and immediate surrounding areas are completely destroyed. Mass casualties are being reported.
San Francisco is known for its dense fog, mild temperatures, and cool breezes. The city is a maze of one way streets; and is also well known for its hills, which range from approximately 200 to nearly 1000 feet.
Create a recovery plan based on this scenario, which is specific to a nuclear attack. Address all of the necessary criteria for the Recovery Plan as it relates to this nuclear scenario.
The Recovery Plan should contain the following criteria:
1. Explain the specific agent used in the attack and the effects of the agent on the victims and surrounding areas.
o Explain symptoms victims will experience and display.
2. Identify which government agencies (local, state, and federal) will need to be involved in the response to the terrorist attack.
3. Explain the appropriate role and responsibility for all agencies involved.
o List communication methods between first responders and involved agencies; and identify necessary information that will need to be communicated to the public.
4. Explain the unique challenges first responders will face when responding to the attack.
o Identify the proper Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) that will be needed when responding to the attack.
o Address how first responders should establish a perimeter and how large the containment effort should be.
5. Explain what sort of decontamination procedures and equipment will be necessary to treat victims.
o Identify the appropriate decontamination stage for the attack, and explain initial decontamination considerations.
6. Explain the type of evidence first responders should be looking for, and how first responders can preserve any evidence.
7. Discuss the effect the attack will have on the area.
8. This paper must be a minimum of 12 pages (exclusive of APA title and reference pages).
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be a minimum of 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.