Individual report (2100 words)
– In response to a client brief, students are required to design a campaign website that considers the digital landscape and meets both client objectives (Look at briefs) and target-user needs. Students are required to justify their decisions based on taught theories and best practice literature. This assessment will address Learning Outcomes 3 and 4 (Slides 15-17 on PowerPoint)
– Work through the main features of your site identifying FOUR key features
– Explain WHAT you are proposing and WHY you are proposing it. Your WHY needs to be backed up with a reference (academic or quality industry source).
– Remember, your design needs to convince your audience it is the right one to go for, and including robust evidence (i.e. sources) is a good way to achieve this.
So for each point you could:
– State what is the part of your site you are talking about?
Digital Landscape: How does your suggestion fits into the current digital landscape? Why did you make these choices? (e.g. is your site suitable for mobile? If so, why? Remember to use references to back up decisions)
– Client Objectives (awareness and sign up): How does it help meet the client objectives? Why does what you have included help meet these? Use references to back up your points.( e.g. Does your use of content help convince people to sign up to newsletter? If so why? Do you have CTAs?)
– Target User: How does it help cater to the target user? Why does what you have included help meet their needs? Try and find specific data on the target audience where possible.(e.g. has particular types of content shown to be successful amongst your audiences)
– Then repeat this process, for points 2, 3 and 4
Website Brief Background:
A marine conservation charity is aiming to get people to reduce their plastic consumption in order to reduce litter in the oceans.
Audience: Adults, 18-25
To raise awareness of the amount of plastic polluting the ocean
To raise awareness of the damage this does for the environment and its future
To encourage consumers to sign up to an email newsletter
PLEASE go through the PowerPoint for assignment/report details regarded for the report.
READ Slides 4-13 and 15-17 for detail understand of the report.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.