You work in the communications department at Pasta Amore, an Italian restaurant chain with the following mission: “To provide a warm atmosphere for your family where we can share the traditional cuisines of Italy. Our food will always be fun, fresh, and filled with love.” Pasta Amore is opening a new location, and your manager wants you to be in charge of creating a social media campaign test, which will include the creation of a social media message, an analysis of early reporting metrics, and an adaptation of that message to be launched as part of the campaign. The goal of the project is to increase engagement among existing customers, acquire new customers, and provide an incentive to dine at the restaurant.
Your manager is having you conduct this test because she is not sure of the best approach, as she lacks much experience with social media. Your initial message should be created by keeping in mind the goals of the communication project as well as the mission and vision of the company. The vision is outlined in the image below. Some of your manager’s initial ideas include a family-related contest, such as having followers share a favorite family photo or describe what family means to them in response to your post. She is considering providing a coupon or gift certificate to a weekly winner that is chosen at random. While these are some of her initial thoughts, you may use one of her ideas or craft your own based on the company mission and vision as well as your own critical thinking and, if necessary, informal research. Directions
The following are the three main sections of the social media campaign test that your manager would like you to include:
* Initial Message: First, you will need to create an initial social media message to get the campaign started. Be sure to refer to the scenario so you understand the communication project goals and type of message to be created. You may choose any social media platform for this message based on the provided audience engagement survey results. The message may include images, text, videos, or any other media content. You will be adapting this message based on the metrics you receive.
* Rationale: Include a brief rationale that explains why you chose this platform and message based on the available information, citing specific examples.
* Metrics Analysis: Your message has now been tested on the social media platform you have chosen, and you have received metrics and feedback in the provided social media metrics report. Read through the report, as it will inform your decisions for message adaptation in the next step. Your manager has also asked you to include the following as part of your analysis:
* Analytical Tools Analysis: Your manager had to create the social media metrics report by hand and by using a number of metrics that she had to find on her own. She would like you to research at least two possible analytical tools for the social media platform that you chose to be used in evaluating your adapted message in the future. You may find these tools through online search engines or on the platform’s website itself. If you choose, you may select an analytics tool that combines data from more than one social media platform. Answer the following for each tool:
* What insights does this tool provide? For instance, does it include demographic information, audience interests, audience engagement, and so on?
* How might you use these insights in creating and adapting messages?
* Adapted Message: Use the information from the social media metric report to tailor and adapt your message. As you adapt your message, you may want to think about the following:
* What did you learn about the types of people your message is and isn’t reaching successfully?
* How might you reach a wider audience by adapting your message? For instance, if only an audience of 15- to 18-year-olds was sharing your post, how might you reach 20- to 30-year-olds? Or if only those of a particular gender were commenting on your post, how might you reach those of an opposite gender?
* Rationale: Finally, include a brief rationale based on the available information that explains what you changed from the original message and why, citing specific examples.
What to Submit
For this project, you must submit the following:
Social Media Campaign Test
You will create a 1,000- to 1,500-word report on your social media campaign test. The report will include an initial message, a metrics analysis, and an adapted message that will help your manager create an effective social media campaign for Pasta Amore.
The social media campaign test must include the following:
Creates an initial message for a social media campaign on a specific platform that aligns with the company mission and vision
Explains rationale behind initial message creation, citing examples from the scenario, audience engagement survey results, or additional research
Evaluates two social media analytics tools, including information they provide and how that information can be applied to improve communication
Creates an adapted message with clear changes based on social media metrics
Explains rationale behind adapted message creation, citing examples from the scenario, metrics results, or additional research
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.