Subject: Strategic HRM and Organisation Design
For an organisation of your choice, you are required to conduct a robust research to collect information about its organisation design, its HR function, and its performance management system. You do not need to physically go and collect data however you are encouraged to use other communication methods like email, phone call or messages to gather as much information as possible. Once you have all that in hand, please address the following objectives of the report.
1. Identify and critically analyse the organisation design which is followed in your chosen organisation.
Further explanation: identify what is the type of organisational design in you chosen company and if within the industry the company is in, is that the common norm within its industry rivals similar or not and why? Is the current organisation design suitable for the industry it is in and why etc.
2. Identify the performance management system followed in your chosen organisation and critically evaluate the effectiveness of performance management system.
Further explanation: identify what performance management and appraisal system is being used by the chosen company and critically evaluate if it is working or not and why (for instance does it work for the managers however does not benefit and why or is there many performance management but no rewards etc). Use literature review and HRM Theories to discuss strengths and weaknesses of performance management.
3. Recommend your chosen organisation what changes can be made in Organisation Design to improve its effectiveness.
Further explanation: Recommendations in relation to question number 1 above and how they will make your chosen company more effective.
4. Recommend your chosen organisation how performance management system can be made more effective.
Further explanation: Recommendations in relation to question number 2 above and how they will make your chosen company more effective.
You can follow a standard report structure however, following structure is recommended to follow which will help you to design your research report in line with assessment criteria.
1. Cover Page:
2. Table of Contents:
3. Introduction: to the topic as well as your chosen organisation: This intro. Should be short, focused and precise. You may include executive summary – You will include in ES things like Report aim, what was the outcome. And how it help the organisation in improving its OD as well as its PMS (before introduction)
4. Analysis of your Organisation Design: Focus on your chosen organisation Design as well as relate that with theory on organisation design.
5. Analysis of Performance Appraisal System: Focus on your chosen organisation’s performance appraisal system as well as relate it with theoretical perspective on performance management system.
6. Recommendation: for your recommendations remember to say how long they will take to be achieved and how it will be implemented in the company too.
a. Recommendations on Organisation Design
b. Recommendations on Performance management System
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.