For your second project, you will analyze a quest in terms of our textbook’s “quest” definition. Find a text that meets the definition of a literary quest (Use the story Sir Gawain and The Green Knight). Breakdown the five pieces of the quest: the naive quester, the place to go, a stated reason to go to the place, the challenges and obstacles en route, and the real reason/self discovery for the quest. Read HOW TO READ Chapter 1 for further explanation of the quest. (story and text uploaded in files!!)
For the paper, you must provide specific evidence (pin-point quotes/lines/words/events) from the text to support your ideas. Paper itself must be 2.5-3 pages. Use half of a separate page to create a graphic organizer of the paper at the end. The pdf is uploaded of the format. Then on a new page create a works cited which will probably take up half a page as well.
You must also refer to ONE scholarly source to help support your analysis.
Your MLA paper must have…
– Thesis that provides your overall goal/main idea for the paper.
– Preview of your three main points/categories
– Clear acknowledgment your author, text, and genre
– Thoughtful attention-getting advertisement that directly relates to your thesis and will grab our attention at the start
Three body sections:
– Three body sections (you can divide paragraphs as needed). Paragraphs should be about ½ page each, so divide when necessary.
– Topic (transition) sentences for all body paragraphs that introduce your main points and explain the ways the points relate to or prove your thesis
– For each category, at least two concrete, specific, pin-pointable pieces of evidence. Each piece of evidence should be described and connected to your thesis separately. Cite all evidence from primary using MLA guidelines (in-text and works cited).
– You MUST use ONE scholarly source (from library databases). You must cite all “borrowed” material with in-text citations and a Works Cited page.
– Closing sentences for each paragraph
– Thesis (rephrased)
– At least three sentences that sum up your three categories
– A clever way to remind us of your attention getter from the start of the paper
– A way to show readers why your thesis and discussion is important (larger scale)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.