Select one of the 7 topics listed below and write a point paper on the topic. Choose something that is of interest to you. Include an overview of the topic, an interpretation of your findings, and any conclusions and recommendations. In addition, the paper should include a cover sheet and bibliography page.
Carefully read the following guidelines. Please ask your instructor if you have any questions or concerns.
Length: 3-5 pages
The paper should be arranged as follows.
Name of Subject (Title)
GENS 320 Physical Geography
Main Body: This is where you state your topic and review of related subject material and data. You can include pictures, data and diagrams. You must cite the sources unless you have created the material yourself.
Analysis: In your own words, interpret and explain your findings.
Conclusions: After explaining your analysis, describe how the topic impacted you. Did it change your opinion or re-enforce existing beliefs? Do you have any recommendations?
Include at least three sources using APA format.
Select one the topic options from the following list.
1. What effect does the Sun’s energy have on the Earth’s weather? If it does, how does it influence the atmosphere and our day today weather? What are the implications?
2. How will solar power, wind power, renewable fuels, or geothermal technology affect a nation’s dependency on oil?
3. What is the future of the Green Industry? What part of the sector do you think will provide the largest benefit to society?
4. Weather is a huge factor in placement and consideration of new energy technology. How do we maintain optimum performance and where do we put these devices? Do we put them in special areas of the country? How do we best use this technology? (This is meant to be open-ended to accommodate the various devices available.)
5. What are some of the new agricultural techniques that not only, increase crop production, but reduces the use of water and petro-chemicals? Does this stuff work and what are the implications? (No Till, Soil Conservation, Lot 125, and etc.)
6. What is the future of Geothermal and Earth Coupling devices? Are these technologies viable and if so how do they work? Are they cost effective and are they sustainable? ( These questions would cover electrical power generation and heating and cooling capabilities.)
7. Formulate your own question and topic. This topic must come from the text or lecture material. Your question/topic must be included in the title of your paper.
Possibly use textbook:
McKnight, T. L. & Hess, D. (2016). Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation. (12th ed.). Prentice Hall. ISBN: 978-0134195421
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.