DO NOT USE THE WHOLE BOOK JUST USE (pgs. 1-143; 428-446)
. Paper should have abstract
· Paper must be 5 pages long
· You must format the paper to 1-inch margins, double-spaced, with a 12-point Times-Roman
· Cite actively and appropriately from the book – this is your sole source for the paper. Do not conduct any outside research;
· You must use footnotes for citations of the book;
–> consolidate your discussion of what the theory is and how it works into a single section that is no more than 1.5 pages.
The paper must address the following:
· Identify the central puzzle(s)and the theory(-ies) that resolve the puzzle(s).This treatment should identify the variables and the causal claim(s) that specifies how the variables are related. I also want you to explain the causal logic. This is simply the reasoning behind the causal claim(s). For example, we know that plants need sunshine in order to grow. This constitutes a causal claim with an independent variable (sunshine) and a dependent variable (growth). The causal logic tells us how sunshine leads to growth. Within your papers, you must try to describe how the claim works. (In this example, you would explain the process of photosynthesis.)
· Describe and explain the author’s methodology, namely: how does the author test the theory? Let’s borrow from the prior example to clarify what I mean, here: our author is investigating the relationship between sunshine and the growth of plants. The author divided a sample of seedlings into a test and control group, and then exposed the former to the stimulus (sunshine) while excluding the stimulus from the latter. Then, the author measured the results over time. This brief explanation covers the main structure of the test.
· Explore how the author locates the book within a larger body of literature (i.e. How does the text compare with other works within a given subfield? What are the common themes/arguments? Does this work represent a departure from the norm?). To address this section, look to the author’s own literature review and commentary. Present specific scholars alongside their particular ideas while explaining how the author frames their relevance. This should not be a long section of the paper – maybe 2/3rds of a page; but it should be precise – packed with names and their relevance.
· Identify a research question inspired by what you’ve read. Briefly describe a method you think would help you answer the question, and why answering the question would contribute positively to political science. Like task #3, this should not be a long section of the paper – maybe 2/3rds of a page.
Two additional points of note:
· Your formal citations in this section should reference the core subfield book as opposed to the source material you’re describing. This is because you are detailing how our subfield author frames the relevance of a paper or article. You are not otherwise representing your interpretation of the source material.
· Please adopt the following format when describing literature in the body of the paper: author’s last name (year of publication). For example, if you are describing a study by an author with the last name Smith, you would simply write: Smith (2019) conducted case studies that provide valuable insight into voter responses to negative campaigning.
· Keep in mind that this does not constitute a formal citation. You would still have to footnote corresponding to the reference in the paper’s narrative.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.