External and Internal Environments (AMAZON)
In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected (Amazon) and focused on for the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness assignment.
Using the corporation you chose from the Week 3 assignment, Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness, examine the industry in which the entity operates. Use any or all of the following resources to conduct research on the company:
· Company website.
· Public filings from the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page.
· The Lexis Advance database.
· Other miscellaneous sources. Note: the company’s annual report will often provide insights that other resources may not include.
Use the External and Internal Environments Template [DOC] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you do the following:
· Choose the two segments of the general environment that would rank highest in their influence on the corporation you chose.
o Assess how these segments affect the corporation you chose and the industry in which it operates.
· Considering the five forces of competition, choose the two that you estimate are the most significant for the corporation you chose.
o Evaluate how well the company has addressed these two forces in the recent past.
· With the same two forces in mind, predict what the company might do to improve its ability to address these forces in the near future.
· Assess the external threats affecting this corporation and the opportunities available to the corporation.
o Give your opinions on how the corporation should deal with the most serious threat and the greatest opportunity. Justify your answer.
· Give your opinion on the corporation’s greatest strengths and most significant weaknesses.
o Choose the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to take maximum advantage of its strengths, and the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to fix its most significant weakness. Justify your choices.
· Determine the company’s resources, capabilities, and core competencies.
· Go online to locate three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
· Analyze the effects of the general environment, competition, threats, opportunities, strengths, and weaknesses relative to a corporation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.