Part 1: Cultural Audit: Analyze your chosen organization’s culture (include summary description of organization, discussion of present organizational culture, etc.) Your Cultural Audit will include an analysis of “your” organization (includes but is not limited to a description of organization, discussion of organizational culture, artifacts, values, etc.).
Note: All work should be typed, double-spaced, written in 3rd person, and utilize either APA or MLA format. 3rd Person Only, at least 8+ pages, and 8+ sources!!!!
In essay format, profile your organization. Your profile should include but not be limited to the following: Remember – 3rd person only, at least 8+ pages, and 8+ sources!!!
1) An overview of the organization that includes the company’s revenues and profits, code of ethics, any past changes in employee relation policies and product/services, etc.
2) Description of organization’s culture and socialization practices (Hint: utilize strategies and categories of organizational culture as represented in the textbook.)
3) Discussion of the organization’s cultural impact on its employees
4) Identification of any specific practices and programs used by the organization to facilitate socialization, increase productivity, team development, etc.
5) Discussion and critique of the organizational methods used to address any previous cultural/employee-related problems.
6) Diagnosis of current cultural problems and solutions to these problems.
7) ETC… Any additional issues that may pertain to your organizational scenario.
Remember: Formal Essay Format includes 1) introduction section, 2) main body of information, 3) concluding section, and 4) 8+ references, 5) 3rd person only, & 6) Headings, minimal bulleting, and images like logos are appropriate.
*** Where can you get information about your company? ***
2) Business journals and periodicals
3) Internet sites (most organizations should have a website)
Note: the organization’s website and any links from the corporate website is only 1 source!
4) Magazine and newspaper articles, etc.
5) Call the organization’s corporate human resource office and ask for any information regarding organizational practices. Sometimes this information is available to the public especially if you explain that the information’s for a school project.
Part 2: Change Implementation Analysis
(8+ pages), Textbook & PowerPoints are only sources needed.
Summary: The second part of the paper is to write a change analysis proposal (at least 8+ pages) addressing significant change processes in your organization from Part #1.
• Scenario: Your organization is being bought out by BIGGER Company, Inc. Your job will be to propose to upper management how to address the human resource challenges the company will face during the merger process. That is, how will one encourage the employees to embrace the cultural changes that are occurring during and after the merger? The Change Implementation Analysis should consist of your analysis of the buy-out situation and the proposed actions to address the merger impact on your employees’ attitudes and behaviors. That is, how is significant change going to impact your employees and how will you as the change agent in your company deal with the employee-related repercussions related to significant change.
Regardless of your chosen organization, your goal is to positively facilitate the development of an effective organizational culture after BIGGER Company, Inc. buys out your organization. So how do you do this?
Utilize the information in your textbook. Your textbook and PowerPoints are the only resources needed for this part of the paper.
Also, the following are some of the issues you should address in your write-up. (Note: you can include other relevant information as needed)
1) Socialization Issues and the use of Socialization as an integration strategy
2) Diversity Issues
3) Globalization and Cross-Cultural Management
5) Employee Resistance to Change
6) Upper Management’s Resistance to Change
7) Suggestions for appropriate organizational design/structure to help facilitate any proposed changes
8) Communication Processes
The above issues are only suggestions. You may need to address some or all of these issues depending on your organization that is being bought out by BIGGER Company, Inc.
Remember: Formal Essay Format which includes 1) introduction section, 2) main body of information, 3) concluding section, and 4) reference, 5) 3rd person only, & 6) Headings and some bulleting are ok
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.