This is to be a research report. You must draw heavily on resources outside of your personal experiences and framework of the courses taken in your educational background. As a future hospitality manager, it is important that you are familiar with the published resources available. The length and depth is only limited by your time, effort and ambition. You will find more than enough resources to perform your research. Please remember that this paper will constitute 25% of your final grade and must be taken seriously. The following guide is designed to assist you in writing your paper:
1. You will choose a topic related to hotel operations. Once you have chosen your topic, plan on spending time familiarizing yourself with materials dealing with it.
2. Make an outline of the paper. This outline will become the Table of Contents of your written report. The Table of Contents must include page numbers.
3. Select a minimum of 10 publications/articles as references in writing the report. You may not use your class textbook as resource material. To the extent possible, please make use of refereed research journals – a minimum of ONE such journal MUST BE USED as a source. All resources will be included on the Reference page; a separate page to be included at the end of your written report.
4. Prepare the written report. There must be a title page which contains the title of the paper, your name and student identification number. You must include an Introduction page which introduces your topic and briefly describes why you chose it; and, a Summary which follow the requirements indicated on the Research Paper Rubric. The paper must be narrative; do not use lengthy quotations or numerous bullet points in the body of the paper.
5. The body of the report must discuss your topic applied to the hospitality industry in a logical, cogent manner. This section must be your work supported by citations from published sources.
6. The paper is to be a minimum of 10 pages not including title page, table of contents, lengthy quotes, tables, or case examples. The report must be typed, doubled spaced with 1″ margins, top, bottom, left and right. Use only 12-point type with either “Times New Roman”, “Calibri” or “Century Gothic” font; other styles will not be accepted. It is critical that the paper conform to the length requirements or your grade will be impacted. See the Research Paper Rubric for specifics.
7. Pages must be numbered; the Introduction is page 1. The introduction is preceded by the Table of Contents (see guideline 2 above). Reports should include a Title Page with title of report, your name, and the date. Following the title page you should place your Table of Contents and then the Introduction.
8. This is a research paper, so citations are a necessity. Unless the work is your own, failure to credit the source is plagiarism. If you plagiarize a work you will receive a failing (F) grade for the paper. If in doubt – ask. The Writing Center located on the second floor of the Hubert Library at the Biscayne Bay Campus is a resource available to you. TurnItIn.com on the class’ Canvas® website will be used to check for plagiarism. Papers with more than a 20% use of cited material, or papers using material not cited, will be penalized. Any paper rated over 40% non-student writing by Turnitin.com will have the final grade for the paper reduced by a full letter grade for each 10%.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.