• A brief summary (one paragraph) of the topics covered in the poster. It is an abbreviated version
of your poster.
• Do not write it as a guide or introduction.
• It should be no more than 150 words.
• Place it at the beginning of the poster and label it “Abstract”.
• Your topic should be divided into logical sub-topics (4 – 6).
• Each subtopic should have its own textbox and a Bold-typed subtitle.
• Your information can include background material but should include current information as well.
• Each section should include references indicating where the information was obtained.
• Everything should be written in your own words (!!!!!!!!!!!) in paragraph format.
• Each topic should be discussed at a college-level of detail using vocabulary that can be understood by
• You will print a second copy of your slide to hand to your instructor for review on the day of the
presentation. You will also upload the text to the Plagiarism Checker on Canvas.
• Download or create your own original charts, graphs, pictures, etc.
• You should have at least 3 illustrations.
• Write your own explanatory figure captions for your each of your illustrations and place below each illustration. This is separate from your subtopics. The caption should fully explain what is pictured (even if you think it is obvious) and how it relates to your topic.
• You must include a reference for each of your illustrations (These references DO NOT need to be included in your Works Cited section).
• The source(s) of your information need(s) to be cited in every subtopic. It is permissible to
cite the reference(s) at the bottom of each subtopic as opposed to within the text of your subtopic.
• Sources of illustrations need to be cited (or credited) as well in each caption.
• Format for citations is APA (author, year) meaning that you list in parentheses the last name of the
author, a comma and then the year the article or book was published. More information can be found
Example: Over 400 major earthquakes occurred on the seamount Loihi in 1989 (Smith, 1990).
• When citing an internet source, use the title of the webpage, not the entire URL and the date the web
page was last updated. If no date is available, include the date you accessed the page.
Example: 20,000 fish died in 1986 (worldfisheries.com, 4/19/09)
• Include a Works Cited section (see below)
• Use references from Internet sources but choose sources that are reliable (not a blog or personal
• This is a list of the complete bibliographical information for the resources cited in your poster.
• Do not include references that were not cited in your poster.
• Arrange the sources alphabetically by author and/or website title; do not number them.
• Use APA Citation Style which is described here: https://www.library.cornell.edu/research/citation/apa
• Place this section at the end of the poster (bottom right).
• The class will be divided into two groups – presenters and reviewers.
• Presenters will stand by their posters and answer questions from the reviewers.
• Reviewers will circulate and evaluate two to three posters, then presenters and viewers will switch roles.
• You must be present for your poster presentation.
• If you are absent, you will be penalized 20% of your overall poster grade and an additional 5% for
each school day that the poster is late.
• This is a college assignment and I expect you to produce a professional-looking poster with no
spelling or grammatical errors. Be sure to have someone proofread your work before you print
your final version.
• Add visual interest to your poster by using colored backgrounds, interesting and colorful illustrations
and/or colored subtitles and titles.
I can add more $ if needed.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.