The individual site visit report is an opportunity for you to evaluate a center for healing or a center for care.
The evaluation is two pronged. The first prong consists of a physical evaluation that can be achieved through either a physical visit to the location or a visit to the web site as long as the physical attributes of the facility is available on the website.
When you visit a facility, you would be looking for certain attributes that would either make the facility a great place to work or a great place to place a family member needing long term care.
A good attribute to have would be a very welcoming presence.
Does the facility have:
1. A lobby with an attendant positioned to direct people and to answer questions.
2. An attendant who is pleasant and knowledgeable
3. A gift store where visitors can purchase flowers or get-well cards for whomsoever that they are visiting.
4. A place where children can be entertained if they were to accompany adults to the facility and were not allowed into the care areas.
5. A lobby with adequate seats and with COVID-19, properly spaced out seats to meet safety requirements.
6. A well-lit lobby, lit by LED lights or natural lights.
7. Live Plants to give the place a good livability impression and assistance with the improvement of the indoor air quality.
8. A clean healthy smell suggesting that sanitation is ongoing and an integral part of daily maintenance.
9. Instructions on the wall directing visitors to properly labelled exits in case of fire or emergency.
10. Secured access to patient or care areas.
The second prong consists of interviewing a high-ranking facility officer, preferably somebody from the maintenance or engineering department. This person would answer questions about:
1. The age of the facility
2. Elements of Green or sustainability integrated or incorporated into the facility.
3. Whether the facility has a Green / LEED rating.
4. How sanitation is achieved, including contracting if applicable.
5. How safety of patients, employees and visitors are guaranteed.
6. When OSHA or MI-OSHA last visited the facility.
7. When was the last time there was an outbreak of infection that affected more than one patient, employee, or resident.
8. How waste (medical or general) is handled to ensure environmental protection.
9. What is the bed capacity and occupancy rate.
10. What factors do they believe impact their occupancy rate.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.