Week 8: Leadership Final Exam
Respond to the following questions and case studies. Each response should be between 150-200 words. Please include a title page and references page for the exam. Each response should have 1-2 sources. The paper must be in APA format to include citations, references, size 12 font, double-spaced with 1 inch margins.
Please include the questions as subheadings in the paper.
1. How would you define leadership? Are theories necessary to understanding leadership? Explain your position.
2. Explain trait theory and discuss how a leader, using their knowledge of this theory, might approach developing their leadership style.
3. Define what is meant by Situational Contingency Leadership. Describe briefly the different leader styles proposed by House’s Path Goal Theory and Hersey and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership Theory. How do these two theories differ from Fiedler’s Leadership Contingency Theory?
4. Compare and contrast transformational and transactional leadership. Give an example of a leader for each style (name and describe their applicable behaviors).
5. Which of the modern perspectives of leadership do you think will hold into future editions of leadership literature? Why? Looking ahead 15-20 years, what do you think will inform future leadership theories?
6. How useful is Kotter’s change model for leading change?
7. Describe Kelley’s characteristics of an effective follower. In what way are these characteristics the same and/or different from effective leadership?
8. Several metaphors are used in the text to describe women’s experience in leadership: glass ceiling, labyrinth, glass escalator, glass cliff, and jungle gym. Which of these is most fitting in your view? What other metaphors can you propose that describe women’s organizational leadership experience?
9. How has the course impacted your perspective of leadership? If so, in what way? Is there one (or more) course concept(s) that you think will standout way after the course ends?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.