1) Topic choice___________________ (list the topic, use this heading): Focus on a nutrition challenge and its affects upon nutrition/food security and malnutrition around the world, in a developing or developed region/country— in other words a topic relevant to the course and international nutrition. Don’t agonize, if you are passionate about a topic pursue it.
2) Justification (use this heading): Discuss why you believe the topic is important and you are proposing it. Demonstrate you have thought about the topic and the initial background related to nutritional science, and importance to worldwide nutrition and health. If you have personal experience to a nutrition issue that has a global hunger/nutrition implications that has relevance.
3) Research Plan (use this heading): Discuss how you will get a minimum of 2 credible sources that will provide a foundation for your proposal. Will you use the online library, campus library, Google Scholar, etc.? How will you approach it? How will you establish the scholarly credibility of sources?
1) Problem Definition (use this heading): What is creating the problem? How is it manifested? Why it is important to solve, or can it be solved, etc. In other words define and discuss the nutrition problem(s) related to your topic. You likely have not completed your research at this point, however be sure to note/cite relevant sources that you have used or expect to use to objectify your points — and lend credence to them. That will take the discussion beyond simple opinion or conjecture.
2) Nutritional Deficiencies, Manifestations and Causes (use this heading): what is/are the specific macro or micro nutrient deficiency/deficiencies involved? How are/is this manifested in individuals, families and communities? Is there linkage to other health/hunger affects — if so note the factor(s) (but don’t dwell) upon them. Keep the focus on YOUR TOPIC/ISSUE, specifically the short and long term effects of, and prospects for, improvement in hunger, malnutrition and health related to YOUR topic (with and/or without intervention by aid agencies such as yours). That demonstrates awareness of the complexity of all the related factors but keeps the laser-beam focus on the area you are seeking to make a difference.
3) Factors Affecting the Nutrition Problem (as defined in 1. and 2. above) (use this heading): As part of “peeling back the onion on the above” discuss briefly how the current reality around the world (such as conflict-war, floods, drought, GMOs, infrastructure, poverty, gender issues, climate change, political strife, economic impacts, etc.) are affecting the nutritional issue you are striving to understand and solve — keep in mind these are impactful factors and are important to consider BUT don’t get distracted from the focus of your project, which is to dig into nutritional issues/malnutrition/food security elements of your topic, specifically as they relate to or are affected by some of these significant causative factors. Thus, even as you address the importance of these, KEEP your eye on what you are looking to accomplish and use those factors in your discussion to demonstrate your awareness of what they are doing to people in terms of YOUR topic. As noted previously the effects upon the individuals, families and communities is important so be sure to acknowledge and address that as space allows. For example maternal anemia could affect child health before birth, or the ability of the mother to contribute to the family, makes the whole family more vulnerable for nutrition, health insecurity etc. …. regardless of whether acute or chronic malnutrition is the underlying driver, the impacts and outcomes can be tremendous and tragic. To put this in perspective, the environmental, economic, socio-technical, ecological etc. factors matter, however they provide underlying contextual explanations for the nutrition problem you are working to address.
1) Coping Strategies (for the topic problem(s) you identified in week 3) (use a heading you feel is appropriate): Provide a brief recap of the topic problems you are seeking to solve (to provide context to this segment) and current “Positive and Negative” coping mechanisms the individuals, families and communities are using to deal with them in the current reality. Be sure to discuss how that affects the nutritional equation, food security, hunger and malnutrition. That is not easy to “cook” down into this short segment, but that is the task of a grant writer. At the same time, make note of the most prominent factors in the array of potential environmental, economic, socio-technological, and ecological factors you believe are at play. Again, don’t dwell on those but mention them as they are considerations and factors that will need to be dealt with directly or indirectly if you receive funding for your grant project. And the UN decision makers for the grant will want to be sure you understand the complexity of the factors relating to the problem(s) you are seeking to resolve.
2) Interventions and Creating Solutions (use a heading you feel is appropriate): In any science and fact-based paper with a purpose, there is always a “kicker” or bottom line. This is it for your proposal and project. Your studies this term and work on this project have likely caused your mind to race about the possibilities of how you can understand the problem you have been working on, and how you might offer sustainable solutions that can make a difference. So — what do you propose to do if you receive the grant? There are likely an array of potential things you would like to do. PICK the TOP TWO and list the first step for each — and what the expected outcome(s) will be. REMEMBER, the UN evaluators are committed professionals seeking real Solutions and Outcomes that could help desperate people improve their nutrition, health and lives. That is precisely what the focus in your solution(s) needs to demonstrate… keeping in mind credible sources contribute the foundation for YOUR analysis and recommendations. Do your best and don’t get frustrated with all world’s problems you can’t solve — keep your focus on what you CAN DO if you are funded. Which means focus, clarity and impact in your work.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.