Assignment 3 – Dissecting a Qualitative Research Report
Your paper should include your name and course title, adhere to APA style, and written in 12-font and double-spaced. Use the four APA Level-1 headings and APA Level-2 headings as sub-sections. The full APA references should appear at the end of the assignment. Use format template on next page for this assignment.
Include the full reference of the article as the title of your paper.
From a recent (past 5 years) peer-reviewed journal, find an article that utilized the qualitative method. Read the article and be able to provide a short summary of the study. Use the following guidelines:
• Problem Statement – Identify the background/rationale and research problem for the study.
• Theory – Identify the theory the researcher(s) grounded the study in and describe the major research findings that support the theory. Next, list out the research questions or aims.
• Participant(s) – Who or what was the population of interest and what sample participated in the study.
• Data Collection Strategies – Identify out of the following which were used and then provide a definition. How these were used will be answered in the Procedures section.
o Interviews and questionnaires
o Audiovisual materials
• Design – Briefly describe the research design or approach that was utilized (e.g., ethnographic or phenomenological approach). Provide a definition of the design and a rationale as to why the design was the most appropriate (i.e., connect the design back to the research problem to be addressed).
• Procedures – Briefly describe the data collection procedures.
• Identify who and how the data were analyzed.
• Describe the findings of the study and discuss how it supports or refutes the theory presented in the literature review.
Limitations and Suggestions – Identify the potential reasons why one should “suspend trust” in drawing inferences from using the qualitative method. Provide some rationale for additional approaches that can strengthen the outcome.
• Ethical Considerations – Briefly discuss any related ethical or field issues that should be a consideration when collecting qualitative data?
Very Important- Please provide annotations for where you find the information in the article
Also make sure the problem statement is not a purpose statement(Points will be docked for this)
Also please provide the article used
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.