1. Choose the novel that resonates with you, your program of study, and your own work experiences.
a. For example, if you wish to explore a concept such as the effect of space and environment on people’s daily lives, then the Orwell novel might suit you.
b. Consider the text you have the strongest reaction to, whether positive or negative. Since it is clear that Last Day at the Lobster is shorter than the Orwell novel, (and a recent publication from a writer yet to be established in the literary canon, and also a novella (short novel) with the characteristics of that subgenre of fiction), it may seem the easier choice. However, the Orwell novel has much to say about the writer’s life that is linked to the business world, in terms of the book business, and takes a wider view of experiences that may be more accessible to readers, especially to those who have read 1984. One text can be related to food issues in our culture today and the other to the place of creative people in the workplace.
2. Compose a working thesis statement that shows your view of the main character in the novel. Then add a list of your own readers’ statements.
3. Working from you’re the notes you took as you read and class discussions, compose a draft, inserting quotations from the novel and drawing from examples.
4. Consider whether secondary sources such as academic journal articles might be helpful. In the case of Orwell, the supply of information and scholarly analysis would be endless. Bear in mind that these sources are only useful if they help you to answer your own readers’ questions.
5. Organize your essay carefully.
6. Write a second draft that is structured, with arguments and subtopics set out.
7. Check for accuracy in quotations and documentation of key scenes. Add page references.
8. Revise to create a nearly finished product.
9. Edit to correct spelling, punctuation, sentencing, and final working of the thesis.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.