Write about Al-anon meetings and what takes place during them ( You don’t have to go to the meetings virtually, just find out and act as if you did )
Paper must be 3-4 pages (not including title and reference pages). Each paper must include 2 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles). Current APA edition format rules are in effect (1/2” indents, 1” margins, double-spacing, etc.).
The required format of the paper (Use these as your headings):
• Name and Brief History of Organization (introduce what it is: AA, NA, Al-Anon; how long has it been around; important individuals and milestones in its development; future goals, etc.)
• How the Meetings are Run/Organized : (Please note the online meeting link must be provided for each meeting) (what helping model is it based on; what is the “leader’s” role; how does the group recognize success stories; what do they do for relapses, etc.)
• Personal Comments of the Meetings (what you heard; what was interesting; comments of the group members [no names]; what you noticed about interactions among group members; if it is a video meeting, what specific behaviors did you observe.)
• Theoretical Application (what specific psychological theory can you apply to your “observation” of this meeting; name the theory and describe specific application of concepts.)
• Conclusion (provide a brief conclusion to your writing).
*Separate each section in current APA edition headings (Level 1 – centered and in bold, but do not show the “bullets”).
This assignment will be submitted via Blackboard.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.