Choose ONE question from the list below and post an original comment. After your original comment is made, reply to two students who have made a comment on any of the questions.
<total of three required comments>
Prior to engaging in this forum, read and reflect on required and/or recommended course content for weeks 8 – 10. (Chapters 7 – 9 content, articles and videos)
Topic A: Team Leadership and Self-Management Teams
1) Self-Managed Teams: 1)Self-managed are accountable (as a group) to deliver quality project work in a timely fashion. Outline how you would ensure all team members are dependable, accountable and focus on achieving team results. Please use specific workplace situations. How can you make sure each team member has equal responsibility?
2) What type of organizational culture, structures, and leadership style would encourage creativity in teams? What is the impact of group think on team creativity? How would you as a team leader of a self-management team deal with the issue of group think? (Illustrate with examples).
Topic B: Charismatic and Transformational leadership
1) Do you think that all charismatic leaders are also transformational leaders, or not? Do you think that all charismatic leaders are also effective leaders, or not? Give rationale to your answers and support with examples.
2) Servant leaders are supposed to serve and lead. Do you think that servant leaders are appropriate for business organizations and this type of leadership style is compatible with business requirements? How would a servant leader in a business organization conduct him/herself?
Topic C: Organizational Culture
1) Define organizational culture in your own words. Appropriate organizational cultures have been found to be an important ingredient for organizational success. What is the role of leadership in creating, maintaining, and perpetuating organizational cultures? Give examples.
Topic D: Decision Making
1) Strategic decision-making requires leaders to consider views of many stakeholders. What in your opinion is the best approach to achieve this?
2) Todays organizations are constantly changing and organizational flexibility has been considered by many scholars and practitioners as an important ability for successful organizations. What is the role of leadership in initiating, and bringing successful changes in organizations? Give examples.
Week 8: a)Charismatic and Transformational Leadership
b)Leadership of Culture, Ethics & Diversity
Videos:The Ability to Influence as a Key to Leadership (https://smallbusiness.chron.com/ability-influence-key-leadership-72451.html)
How to be a great leader – Simon Sinek (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLxCaXA6Zw)
Week 9: Strategic Leadership and Change Management
Ten Things the Best Leaders Never Say (https://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/06/business/ten-things-the-best-leaders-never-say/index.html)
Videos: McKinsey on Change Management (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k69i_yAhEcQ)
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: How to Be Strategic Thinkers | Inc. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Djl9_Xc3w)
Week 10: Crisis Leadership & the Learning Organization
Why Leaders Fail (https://www.leadershipnow.com/sanborn.html)
Ten Common Leadership and Management Mistakes (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/leadership-mistakes.htm)
Videos: Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room ( https://tubitv.com/movies/462800/enron_the_smartest_guys_in_the_room)
Everyday Leadership (https://www.ted.com/talks/drew_dudley_everyday_leadership?language=en)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.