1. Explain the mind-body problem, and then explain how Marr addresses this problem. (Don’t just describe what Marr says or his example, but specifically how his framework can address the problem.)
2. A researcher theorizes that 1. a general ability to learn and 2. stimuli in the environment are sufficient for mastery of a cognitive skill. Is this researcher making a nativist or empiricist claim? What would someone in the opposing camp theorize instead?
3. Argue for or against modularity with any one piece of evidence, clearly stating which way you’re arguing.
4. Thinking through the history of psychology, explain any 1 limitation of introspection and any 1 limitation of behaviorism
5. Explain the relationship between the black box and Kantian inference to the best explanation in cognitive psychology. Also explain how this relationship relates to theoretical vs. empirical questions.
6. Imagine that researchers are interested in knowing how language and math abilities predict each other. To figure this out, they looked at last year’s SAT scores and realized the language and math scores were highly correlated. What was the empirical question in this study?
7. Explain in general why the conclusions drawn from Boroditsky’s experiments conflict with each other.
8. Why are optical illusions evidence for top-down processing?
9. Explain how the placement of the fovea coupled with the duration of a saccade limits visual perception, and explain generally how our minds solve this problem.
10. Explain why almost everything we see is visually ambiguous, and explain how Gestalt principles help resolve this ambiguity.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.